Online and Mobile Banking Accessibility
Professional Bank has an ongoing commitment to assure that online and mobile banking is easy for all our customers to use, including people with disabilities. We continually enhance the accessibility and usability of our website based upon standards recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
For the best online banking experience possible, please keep your technology up to date:
• Use the latest version of your web browser.
• Use the latest version of your assistive technology.
• Use the latest version of your virus protection software.
• Download our latest smartphone or tablet apps for iOS or Android devices that have built-in screen readers and other accessibility features.
A Dedicated Contact for Accessibility Questions
Consistent with our commitment to ADA best practices, Professional Bank has a dedicated Accessibility Banking Program Coordinator who can respond directly to your questions.
• Accessibility questions and concerns: Please contact our Accessibility Banking Program Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 786-483-1757, or at the mailing address below:
396 Alhambra Circle, #255
Coral Gables, Florida 33134